|Your cart is currently empty|
- Brake Dust Shields
- Center Cap Locks
- Center Caps
- Chrome Grille Inserts
- Chrome Trim Accessories (Tail Light,Mirror Covers,Tail Gates, etc.)
- Chrome Wheel Skins
- Hub Centric Rings
- Hubcaps (CUSTOM)
- Hubcaps (REPLICA)
- Lug Nuts and Bolts
- Trim (Beauty) Rings
- Wheel Adapters
- Wheel Adapters Bolt-On
- Wheel Spacers
- Wheel Spacers Bolt-On
- Wheel Locks
- Wheel Studs
Hub Centric Rings: 74.1mm-72.6mm: Metal: BMW Set o... Hub Centric Rings: 66.56mm-57.10mm: Metal: Mercede... Toyota/Lexus/Scion OE Style Mag Lug Nuts-12x1.50 R... PCD Variation (Wobble) Lug Nuts,12x1.50 Threadpitc... 12x1.5 R.H. One Piece Acorn Lug Nuts-Set of 20-Chr... 14x1.50" Black Lug Nuts:Bulge Acorn Style-Set... 12x1.50 R.H. Bulge Open End Acorn Lug Nuts-Complet... 6mm 4 Lug Universal Thin Style Wheel Spacers- Pair... 3/4" 13/16" Spline Key:Socket Adapter fo... 5x4.5 Wheel Spacers - Set of 2 - 1" Thick - 5...
View Larger Image
PCD Variation (Wobble) Lug Nuts,12x1.50 Threadpitch-Set-Zinc Plated-Conical Seat-LUG-DV6LE
PCD Variation Conical Seat Lug Nuts - Thread Pitch = 12x1.50.
- PCD Variation (aka. Wobble) Lug Bolts (20).
- Conical Seat, Zinc Plated
- Total Length = 34mm, Thread Depth = 26mm
- 60° Seat.
- 19mm Hex Head.
- Max. Width=26mm
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF 18mm OF THREAD ENGAGEMENT WHEN USING THESE LUGS.
- All of these lug nuts are heat-treated for a higher degree of hardness and rigidity.
- Note: Please refer to the vehicle manual to verify thread pattern. Also, please be sure to properly match the style of seat to the same style of seat on the wheel. Do not install conical seat lug nuts onto ball seat wheels, or vice versa, as this can seriously damage both the wheel and vehicle.
- With this NEW item, you can use one wheel with a unified center bore for several applications. This nut is fitted with a mobile conical washer which keeps the axis of the nut perpendicular to the car flange while allowing radial displacement and a consequent PCD Variation.
- Maximum Guaranteed PCD (bolt pattern) Variation on the Radius is 1.2mm (i.e. easily fit 5x112mm wheels on 5x114.3mm vehicle, or 5x114.3mm on 5x115mm vehicle, or a 5x108mm wheel on a 5x110mm vehicle).
- Click the PHOTOS tab above for additional images and more information.
- PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELF IF THESE ARE THE LUGS YOU NEED. THEY FIT MANY WHEELS - BUT YOU SHOULD VERIFY FITMENT, THREADLENGTH, ETC. FOR YOURSELF.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
Tell a Friend
NEW! How to Measure a Wheel
Dan from TCW demonstrates how to properly measure a wheel.