|Your cart is currently empty|
- Brake Dust Shields
- Center Cap Locks
- Center Caps
- Chrome Grille Inserts
- Chrome Trim Accessories (Tail Light,Mirror Covers,Tail Gates, etc.)
- Chrome Wheel Skins
- Hub Centric Rings
- Hubcaps (CUSTOM)
- Hubcaps (REPLICA)
- Lug Nuts and Bolts
- Trim (Beauty) Rings
- Wheel Adapters
- Wheel Adapters Bolt-On
- Wheel Spacers
- Wheel Spacers Bolt-On
- Wheel Locks
- Wheel Studs
Hub Centric Rings: 74.1mm-72.6mm: Metal: BMW Set o... Hub Centric Rings: 66.56mm-57.10mm: Metal: Mercede... Toyota/Lexus/Scion OE Style Mag Lug Nuts-12x1.50 R... 12x1.5 R.H. One Piece Acorn Lug Nuts-Set of 20-Chr... PCD Variation (Wobble) Lug Nuts,12x1.50 Threadpitc... 14x1.50" Black Lug Nuts:Bulge Acorn Style-Set... 6mm 4 Lug Universal Thin Style Wheel Spacers- Pair... 12x1.50 R.H. Bulge Open End Acorn Lug Nuts-Complet... 3/4" 13/16" Spline Key:Socket Adapter fo... 5x4.5 Wheel Spacers - Set of 2 - 1" Thick - 5...
Home » Lug Nuts and Bolts» Lug Bolts» Spline Lug Bolts (a.k.a. Spline Drive Head Lug Bolts)» 12x1.5 Spline Bolts, Conical Seat
View Larger Image
12x1.5 R.H. Spline Lug Bolts-BMW/Mini Cooper/Mercedes Benz/Saab-Set of 20-Spline-Chrome-Conical Seat-23mm Threadlength-cw6826093
Conical Seat Lug Bolts - 12mm x 1.5.
- Conical Seat Lug Bolts (20).
- Conical Seat.
- Lug Bolts.
- Total Length = 53mm, Thread Length = 23mm.
- 60° Seat, 6-Spline Head.
- Chrome Plated.
- Fits many BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Saab, and other models. Please check your vehicle Manual or vehicle dealer if you need to determine the right thread pattern.
- Includes Spline Socket Adapter (cw6864)
- Specifically designed to accomodate European vehicles that require lug bolts, with conical seats. All of these lug bolts are heat-treated for a higher degree of hardness and ridgity.
- Note: Please refer to the vehicle manual and your wheel specifications to verify thread pattern, thread length, and overall bolt length. Also, please be sure to properly match the style of seat to the same style of seat on the wheel.
- Do not install conical seat lug bolts onto ball seat wheels, or vice versa, as this can seriously damage both the wheel and vehicle.
- PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELF THAT THESE ARE THE LUG BOLTS YOU NEED. THEY FIT MANY WHEELS - BUT YOU SHOULD VERIFY FITMENT FOR YOURSELF.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
Tell a Friend
NEW! How to Measure a Wheel
Dan from TCW demonstrates how to properly measure a wheel.